RUSSIA INVADED UKRAINE
RUSSIA IS INVADING UKRAINE
this is real and not something made up… guys this is serious and whole of Europe is scared
1. I love the days when negativity does not turn my mind into a black hole of tragic thoughts. I appreciate the days when everything goes perfect and I could just collapse on my bed and wish to travel back in time and embrace those moments.
2. I love being the only soul in between four walls and eating McDonalds like a pig. Stuffing the french fries in my mouth and thinking, “WOW this is good.” Instead, of thinking, “WOW this is making me fat.”I love eating anything my belly desires without having a calorie counter and nutritional elements embedded in my mind.
3. I love the days when I wake up in the morning and all my previous sorrows seem to be dirt. The days when I open my eyes and I instantly get out of bed. Instead of covering my body with my blanket because the outside world looks like “The Hunger Games.”
4. I love receiving nice compliments from people. There are times I do not believe them. But I truly appreciate the days when my heart palpitates with happiness and I accept the compliment because it does not sound like an insane joke.
5. There are days I analyze everything. I look at the people in my life, I look at my surroundings. I feel my beating heart, I know a deadly disease does the inhabit within me, I think about my past and see how I have changed in a good way. There are days I do not criticize everything with words that taste like grapefruit. Instead my life looks like a garden with beautiful flowers and I admire every second of it.
omg i am laughing so hard at the Miss Universe costume category
you got poland lookin nice
Namibia workin it
Costa Rica goin big, what did you expect
Haiti fuckin rockin it
Great Britain got damn
Switzerland hell yeah
we had to be a fucking transformer
is this real life
reblogging this again just to add
canada HAD TO BE a fuckign mountie are you kidding me
but did you guys see this:
You deserve to date someone who’s proud to be seen with you. Who holds your hand in public and tells their friends about you. Not someone who hides you away and is ashamed. Remember that.